The Botany At Dairy Farm (Dairy Farm Walk) is an 99-year leasehold which covers the site that is 15,663.2 sq m. It could yield 385 housing units. Dairy Farm Walk site is accessible to those who want to apply to be added to the Reserve List by URA. Dairy Farm Walk is located in close proximity to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve as well as Chestnut Nature Park. With this incredible greenery surrounding the site the developments is expected to feature peace and tranquility.
Dairy Farm’s Botany operating hours are among the most important features in City Fringe which is located in the highly regarded District 23 that is located inside Dairy Farm Walk which is run by Sim Lian Land & Development Pte Ltd. It’s an incredible property.
The Botany at Dairy Farm Singapore comprises The Rail Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Fajar Shopping Centre & Junction 10. The residents of The Botany are able to get banking services such as banks, pharmacies, supermarkets as well as food shops.
The key selling points for your product are
- The Downtown Line’s Hillview and Cashew MRT station are a only a few steps from the station. In addition, there’s complimentary shuttle buses that connect Bukit Panjang and Hillview MRT.
- The perfect spot for nature lovers who value peace and a low-density living space.
- District 23 Dairy Farm Residences is within close proximity to major transport hubs and the top schools in Bukit Timah.
- 5-minute drive 5 minutes drive Rail Mall, HillV2, The Hillion and Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Good Connectivity to Expressways , such those Pan-island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway
- It is a short drive to supermarkets and malls, such as HilV2, The Rail Mall, Hillion Mall, etc
- Nearby schools like St Joseph Church Kindergarten, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, German European School Singapore and more.
Botany Dairy Farm has been described as a brand new condominium situated inside Dairy Farm Dairy Farm Walk District 23. It is managed by Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd and Sim Lian Development Pte Ltd. It is situated near numerous schools that are secure and are accessible to expressways and public transportation. The project is expected to include 385 homes with different dimensions. They can be as little as a single bedroom, or as large as five bedrooms.
Sim Lian’s The Botany at Dairy Farm structures provide freehold homes for families that have resided within Singapore for the last 40 years. Sim Lian Group was created to provide the broadest selection of the latest techniques for construction. Sim Lian Group is widely recognized as a reputable property development company which is solely focused on investment and construction. Sim Lian Group provides many mixed-use residential properties in addition to residential and commercial properties in the area.
The Botany at Dairy Farm main contractor Sim Lian Group is a long-standing real estate developer located in Singapore and has been building homes in Singapore for over 40 years. Sim Lian Group is known for their outstanding experience in delivering quality and value for money projects in the residential, industrial retail, commercial, and mixed-use developments.