Published on Sunday, 31 March 2019 00:00
Written by Seraph
Paragon presents the official launch of a new retail and lifestyle concept on level 3 with new brands, a Fashion & Music photography contest, weekend workshops and more.
This refreshed 15,000 sqft concept celebrates diversity, free-flow and open market-style expression, bringing together curated fashion brands for a transformative shopping experience. From fashion, beauty, bags and accessories, dining and lifestyle brands, shoppers can indulge in the latest offerings and exclusives with frequent injection of new concepts and merchandise.
This new concept was progressively launched in June last year with phased openings to minimise disruption to trading. With the completion last December, this new zone now offers new brands including:
- Amaris – niche fragrances boutique
- Anne Fontaine – French-based women fashion
- D2-i – contemporary designer labels from Indonesia
- Escentials – spellbinding selections of the finest beauty products
- Flaming Queen – contemporary international brands for home scenting
- Halcyon & Crane – Western-meets-Sichuan café style dining
- Hue – comfortable, stylish European-made shoes
- Make Up Store – Scandinavia’s leading cosmetic brand
- Moiselle – stylish designs and high quality European fabric
- POIS – Asia’s esteemed multi-brand fashion
- SABRINAGOH – home-grown fashion designer
- Samsonite for Her – first concept store for ladies by Samsonite
- SWIMS – Norwegian fashionable shoe brand with a bold personality
- Sulin Serio – bespoke collection of jewelry
To celebrate the official launch, shoppers can also enjoy exclusive shopping offers and privileges at participating brands on Level 3 from 28 Mar to 21 Apr 2019.
FASHION & MUSIC Photography Studio
As part of the celebration activities,Paragon is partnering Huawei for an exclusive #PARAGONxHUAWEI Photo Contest from 28 March to 21 April, where one lucky shopper stands a chance to win the newest HUAWEI P30 Pro! The Fashion & Music photography pop-up studio on level 3 will let shoppers have fun creating their own photoshoot with different music genre inspired backdrops. Top three photos will be selected for voting on Facebook where three votersstand to win$60 Halcyon &Crane dining vouchers.
For four consecutive Saturdays starting from 30 March, shoppers can enjoy complimentary hands-on activities at this new Level 3. Shoppers just need to register and reserve a slot to enjoy the following activities:
- 30 Mar & 6 Apr – Beauty Talk by MAKE UP STORE
- 13 Apr – DIY Marbling
- 20 Apr – Artisanal Leather Crafting
For more details, visit www.paragon.com.sg or Concierge at Level 1.
Shoppers who spend a minimum of $500*will stand a chance to win the latest HUAWEI P30 Pro. In addition, shoppers who spend a minimum of $800* at any stores in Paragon will receive $20 SPH Malls vouchers and $20 Level 3 Style vouchers.
*Max 3 combined receipts
Spring Summer Serenade
From 28 Mar to 21 Apr 2019, there will also be a Spring Summer showcase at level 1 Main Atrium featuring some of the latest Spring Summer 2019 (SS19) collection from MCM, MOSCHINO, Salvatore Ferragamo, A|X Armarni Exchange, CK Calvin Klein, DKNY and Scotch & Soda. Shoppers will also get a sneak preview of the edgy, ready-to-wear SS19 collection from hyped high fashion streetwear Off-White™,which will showcase its collection at the main atrium ahead of its boutique opening in Paragon in the second half of 2019.
Shoppers can also immerse in Instagram moments against our Parisian fashion street backdrops and take part in activations by MCM, Moschino and Off White™ and stand to walk away with some exclusive gifts.
Follow Paragon at: